Sunday, December 18, 2011

Kim Jon Il is DEAD

It's good to remember that events are neutral. I could be happy about this and optimistic about the future. North Koreans might get a new ruler that is a humanitarian and gives the people more rights. Equally possible the new ruler could be a harsher despot and take more rights from the people. It could go either way or it could stay the same. It is impossible to see the entire future from one event. We cannot predict the future because of one piece of information. I am glad that the despot is dead. I never knew him personally but the propaganda given to me by my country makes me dislike him. I never came across information that promoted Kim Jong Il's reputation. He is now dead, that is a fact. What happens next, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment