Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Our Bodies are ourselves

So we are our bodies. Slavery is illegal. No one can own us. So why does the government think it owns our bodies? I don't do drugs I like being conscious. I know that I will die and I have a limited number of seconds to be alive. I don't want to waste those seconds, I hate sleeping. Regardless my body is me which is mine. I can do to it what I want. I can end it if I want. I can eat what I want. I can do whatever drugs I want. Now other people disagree and think they can be me better than me. Which is ridiculous. This why I like Ron Paul. Ron Paul treats people like adults instead of kids that need the government to protect them from themselves. If I want to eat bad food and get fat and die of a heart attack, that is my right. If I want to shoot up heroin that's my right. Now those are terrible life decisions. But they are the individuals right to make them. This extends to what I may communicate by dressing, saying, writing, thinking and acting. This is why I am a Libertarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment